This report covers a number of incidents from Oct. 10 to Oct. 16, as recorded within the Stanford College Division of Public Security (SUDPS) bulletin. Be taught extra concerning the Clery Act and the way The Day by day approaches reporting on crime and security right here.
Tuesday, Oct. 10
- Tried petty theft between 5:45 a.m. and seven:50 a.m. was reported at Blackwelder Highrise.
- Tried petty theft of a development instrument between 5 p.m. on Oct. 9 and eight:50 a.m. on Oct. 10 was reported at Quillen Highrise.
- Assault and battery on Oct. 4 at 11 p.m. was reported at Branner Corridor.
- Grand theft of a golf cart between 12 p.m. and 9:20 p.m. on Oct. 9. was reported at 459 Lagunita Drive.
- Clery stalking between Oct. 4 and Oct. 8 was reported at 236 Santa Teresa Road (Robinson Home).
The Day by day has reached out to SUDPS for touch upon the report of assault and battery.
Wednesday, Oct. 11
- Petty theft of earbuds between 5 p.m. on Aug. 5 and 5 p.m. on Oct. 6 was reported at 1 Comstock Circle, Residence #102.
- Clery stalking between February 2023 to June 2023 and Sep. 20 to Oct. 4 was reported at 450 Jane Stanford Approach.
- Clery stalking between September 2020 and Oct. 3, 2023 was reported at 450 Jane Stanford Approach.
- Clery stalking between September 2023 and December 2023 was reported at 450 Jane Stanford Approach.
- A monetary crime was reported at an unknown time and date at 576 Alvarado Row.
- Petty theft of an electrical scooter between June 10 at 11 a.m. and Sept. 24 at 1 p.m. was reported at 554 Governor’s Avenue (East Home).
- Petty theft of a license plate between 1 p.m. and 10:20 p.m. on Oct. 9 was reported at 400 Block Museum Approach.
Thursday, Oct. 12
- Grand theft of an e-bike between 7 p.m. on Oct. 11 and three:25 a.m on Oct. 12 was reported at 236 Santa Teresa Road.
- Petty theft of an e-bike between 11:45 p.m. on Oct. 11 and 1 p.m. on Oct. 12 was reported on the Elliot Program Middle.
- Petty theft of a backpack between 3 p.m. and three:30 p.m. was reported at The Nitery.
- Between 11 p.m. and 11:10 p.m., an armed theft was reported at 441 Mayfield Avenue.
Friday, Oct. 13
- Between 10 a.m. on Oct. 12 and 6:30 p.m. on Oct. 13, vandalism was reported at Inventory Farm Storage.
- A car housebreaking was reported between 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on the Guests Middle Parking Lot.
- Between 7 p.m. on Oct. 12 and 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 13, petty theft of a bicycle was reported at 97 Olmsted Street.
- Petty theft of a package deal was reported between 1:07 p.m. on Oct. 12 and 6 p.m. on Oct. 13 at 87 Hulme Court docket.
- Between 10:50 a.m. and 12:50 a.m., a car housebreaking was reported at Cantor Arts.
- At 10:50 p.m., a DUI/Collision was reported on the Oval and Palm Drive.
Saturday, Oct. 14
- At 3:28 a.m., restoration of a stolen car was reported at 41 Olmsted Street.
- Between 10 a.m. and a couple of p.m., petty theft of a door display was reported at 25 Olmsted Street, Residence #106.
Sunday, Oct. 15
- Between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., petty theft of a bicycle was reported at 87 Hulme Court docket.
- Between 12 p.m. and a couple of p.m., petty theft of a bicycle was reported at 214 Pine Hill Court docket.
- Vandalism/Trespassing at 2:45 p.m. was reported at 774 Santa Ynez Road.
- Automobile housebreaking between 12 p.m. and a couple of p.m. was reported at 400 Blk Roth Approach.
- At 11:30 p.m., assault/battery was reported at White Plaza.
The Day by day has reached out to SUDPS for touch upon the report of assault and battery in addition to vandalism and trespassing.
Monday, Oct. 16
- Petty theft of a bicycle at an unknown time was reported at Studio 6.
- Between 7 p.m. on Oct. 15 and 9:20 a.m. on Oct. 16, petty theft of a bicycle was reported at 66 Abrams Court docket
- Clery stalking was reported at Constructing 120 on 450 Jane Stanford Approach.
- Theft by false pretense was reported at Mirrielees Highrise.
- Between Oct. 7 and 12:10 a.m. on Oct. 8, petty theft of keys was reported at Schiff Home.
- Between 4 p.m. on Sept. 26 and 5 p.m. on Sept. 27, a residential housebreaking was reported at 241 Santa Teresa Lane.
- Stalking between June 14 at 8 a.m. to Oct. 16 at 3:35 p.m. was reported 54 Pearce Mitchell Place.