This report covers a choice of incidents from Mar. 28 to Apr. 4 as recorded within the Stanford College Division of Public Security (SUDPS) bulletin. Study extra in regards to the Clery Act and the way The Each day approaches reporting on crime and security right here.
Tuesday, Mar. 28
- Between 8 p.m. on Mar. 27 and seven:30 a.m. Mar. 28, a motorbike was stolen from Escondido Village Constructing 85.
Thursday, Mar. 30
- Between 12:36 a.m. and 11:28 p.m., a criminal offense was threatened with the intent to terrorize at Predominant Quad.
Friday, Mar. 31
- Between 8 p.m. and eight:15 p.m., assault to commit mayhem was reported at Munger Graduate Residences Constructing 1.
Saturday, Apr. 1
- Between 5 p.m. on Mar. 24 and Apr. 1, a motorbike was stolen from Kappa Alpha Theta.
- Between 11 a.m. on Mar. 31 and eight a.m. on Apr. 1, a motorbike was stolen from Robert Moore South.
Sunday, Apr. 2
- Between 11 a.m. on Dec. 16 and 1 p.m. on Apr. 2, a motorbike was stolen from Mirrielees Highrise.
- Between 3:30 p.m. and 4 p.m., a motorbike was stolen from the Stanford Campus Recreation Affiliation.
Monday, Apr. 3
- Between 11 p.m. on Mar. 22 and 4 p.m. on Apr. 3, a motorbike was stolen from Sally Experience.
- Between 12 p.m. on Mar. 30 and 9 a.m. on Apr. 3, a motorbike was stolen from Sigma Phi Epsilon.
- Between 11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., a theft of non-public property was reported on the Stanford Bookstore.
- Between 5:30 p.m. and 5:55 p.m., injury to property to violate civil rights was reported at Norcliffe Corridor.
Tuesday, Apr. 4
- At 4:30 p.m., an tried petty theft was reported at Ujamaa-A.
The put up Police Blotter: Assault, bike theft, property injury appeared first on The Stanford Each day.