This report covers a choice of incidents from Sept. 17 to Sept. 24 as recorded within the Stanford College Division of Public Security (SUDPS) bulletin. Be taught extra concerning the Clery Act and the way The Day by day approaches reporting on crime and security right here.
Sunday, Sept. 17
- Petty bicycle theft between 11 a.m. on Sept. 16 and three p.m. on Sept. 17 was reported at Columbae Home.
Wednesday, Sept. 20
- Petty theft of non-public property between 7:30 p.m. on Sept. 20 and 11 a.m. on Sept. 21 on the Windhover constructing was reported.
Friday, Sept. 22
- Petty theft of an electrical scooter between the hours of 12 p.m. and 9:25 p.m. on the Graduate College of Enterprise was reported.
- Petty bicycle theft between the hours of seven p.m. and eight:15 p.m. was reported within the space surrounding Escondido Village Graduate Residences (EVGR).
- Grand theft of an electrical bicycle between 4 p.m. on Sept. 22 and eight:05 p.m. on Sept. 23. at Maples Pavilion was reported.
Saturday, Sept. 23
- A success-and-run brought about harm to autos and property between the hours of two:30 p.m. and 4:10 p.m. on the corners of Santa Teresa Avenue and Lomita Drive.
- Petty bicycle theft between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. was reported at Candy Corridor.
- Petty bicycle theft between 11 p.m. on Sept. 23 and 11:30 a.m. on Sept. 24 was reported within the space surrounding EVGR.
Sunday, Sept. 24
- Grand theft of property between 2 p.m. and a pair of:55 p.m. was reported at Arrillaga Heart for Sports activities and Recreation close to Campus Drive.
The submit Police Blotter: Hit-and-run, bike and scooter thefts appeared first on The Stanford Day by day.